Are Refurbished Blade servers Good or Bad?



refurbished-blade-servers




What's up everyone so as you guys know it's been almost a month since we got the server merges of being down to one server in an and one in EU I just wanted to kind of share my thoughts from the EU perspective and how I feel about the server emerges how the community is now how easy it is to interact with players and just my general thoughts about it so let's jump into this  article and discuss it alright one of my favourite things with the server emerges is now it's much easier to find parties and faction chat you'll see right here there's three different people recruiting for black our weekly runs there's people recruiting for MSP there's always people even weeklies are way more often now in the faction chat because it's way easier to find people because everyone is on na and honestly I really like that a lot because before the server merges it was actually pretty hard to find weekly it's like if you did to pleat it on Wednesday at least for your server when I was on that and it separated I found it pretty difficult to find a party I would have to try just stand-in gun Wan City and just like wait for people to recruit or I have to make a party myself and be very difficult to get all twelve people so I really like now like you can kind of miss doing your weekly is on Wednesday on reset day and still be able to find a party pretty easily one of the common things a lot of people are really worried about before.

The refurbished blade servers emerges launched was a lot of people including myself we're worried that it's gone be extreme levels of taught sickness and faction chat because blaze law as we know is not the nicest community they kind of rival all mostly to legend players sometimes that some of them are really damn toss it and it's kind of terrible to play with them but when people are thinking oh my gosh everyone's gone be in one server it's gone be really bad but honestly for any like a month later it's really not that toxic like occasionally you have a few people calling each other like retards or you know yelling at each other and fashion chat but that's kind of a normal thing that we had even before the merges but there isn't like some crazy like every day you see people just flaming each other like usually you just have people cracking jokes making means and then obviously advertising for raids and stuff to run with them as far as EU it might be way more toxic I'm not really sure but for na it's not that bad and as I say that this guy right here calls them a mentally challenged teenager never mind boys are still taught so it never mind scratch that overall besides the occasional people like that like I was talking about earlier he's a plain good example of the types of people that we occasionally have in fashion chat I really don't feel like that sums it up for everyone I think in general it's not that bad now one thing I like to see come back into play is party finder now I know some people are probably going to moan and groan and be like FA is way better and I do agree FA is way quicker you just click on it you can elf P a dungeon real quick or you can find a party within a minute or less s very quick but honestly at the start of the game when I first started playing at launch in 2016 party founder has actually used a decent amount especially for the low tier dungeons and I found it really fun Lee interacting with players on your server and since everyone's just on the one server now I feel like party finder could really make a great comeback even in other regions like I know for the Japanese server and the Taiwan server.

I think they use party finder a lot compared to us like we're one of the servers that actually don't use it at all but there's other servers that play and soul that use it all the time even more than they use f8 so it's kind of a weird theme that the players adopted in and EU where we just only use f8 but since we're all down to one server I feel like party finder would be great and I'm gone be trying to start using that I don't know if people are gone do it I feel like most players are probably just stuck with f8 but I found party finder really awesome and I think it'd be a really great thing to reintroduce now that we're down with these server merges and see yeah these neat little features you can look for any classes you want or you can you know I don't want to blade server master chess I hate blade server masters I really don't but maybe you do and let's just try myself I'll look for a party see if anyone wants to join your boy camp man here we go you posted it less than one minute ago we're looking for people and you know maybe some people will join late days lay down all right F this all jokes aside I really do feel like party finder could make a great comeback f8 was great when we had multiple servers and we wanted to play with a ton of different people across plane soul but now that word is down to one in each region it really doesn't make sense to only use f8 anyways I can't really find anything to say negative about the server merges like everything's been pretty good a month later you can find more people for parties in faction chat you can find more people in the open world I'm already in a clan but you could probably find more clans recruit now because everyone's is down to one server so I think this was a great move from anti soft yeah let me know what you guys think in the comments have you liked the server merges .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is server? | For small business

Dell Blade Servers

Blade Server HS21 in the Lenovo IBM BladeCentre H